Elmwood Class of 2020 Legacy Gift
Here's how it works:
You donate an amount that makes sense to you—no matter how big or small, every donation counts towards our participation goal.
- A group of families will offer a special challenge to the Class of 2020: with each 10% participation we achieve above 50%, an additional $1,000 will be donated to the Class Gift. (60% participation adds $1,000 to the Class Gift, 70% participation adds $2,000 to the Class Gift, up to $5,000 for 100% participation). Your donation will help make our Class Gift as impactful as it can be.
- The amount raised will be announced at Senior School Closing Ceremonies on June 12th.
- The Class of 2020 Legacy Gift will be endowed, which means it will be invested and the returns will be used to support Elmwood girls going forward... forever.
Help us meet the challenge and maximize our gift
Celebrate and honour your time at Elmwood with a lasting legacy
- Help future generations of Elmwood girls
How to make your gift:
1. Drop your donation off at the school on locker clean-up day. Place it in a sealed envelope with your name and place it in the donation box at the front door.
2. Mail in your donation (cheque) to Elmwood School, 261 Buena Vista Road, Ottawa, ON K1M 0V9 Attn: Andrea Thomson
3. Pay by credit card or Student Account online
If you have any questions, please contact Andrea Thomson.