Elmwood’s vision is to be the most innovative girls’ school in Canada and to operate at the forefront of girls’ education globally.
Below is a list of the questions most commonly asked by new families about the culture of philanthropy at Elmwood School. Should you have any other questions, we would be happy to discuss them.
- Will I receive an income tax receipt for my contribution?
- Are Elmwood families required to give?
- Will my contribution of $25 or $50 really make a difference?
- Should I give if I receive financial assistance?
- Can I designate my United Way donation to Elmwood?
- Can I make a multi-year pledge and spread out my payments?
- How will my gift be recognized?
- Who do I contact if I still have questions?