Giving at Elmwood
At Elmwood, we count on the generosity of our donor community for annual giving, capital projects, and strategic initiatives that allow us to deliver a first-class educational experience. By supporting Elmwood, you inspire each student to reach their full potential and help make Elmwood truly extraordinary.
When you give to Elmwood, you are investing in each Elmwood student so that they are eager to learn, inspired to lead and driven to succeed. You are empowering the more than 350 young women who walk our halls each day, helping them develop into tomorrow’s influential leaders and agents of positive change.
As with every independent school, tuition and fees only cover a portion of the school’s annual operating budget. At Elmwood, this is a remarkable 95%, with the remaining 5% made up by the Elmwood Fund and other fundraising initiatives through the year.
Giving at Elmwood is comprised of:
The Elmwood Fund, our annual giving program;
Special campaigns, such as the In Our Element campaign for Science at Elmwood;
Major Gifts recognized through the Pactum Serva Society;
Legacy Giving, including gifts left in one’s Will;
Corporate giving through the Friends of Elmwood program;
Fundraising events, like the Elmwood Gala.