With all our communications to COVID-19, our focus is on accuracy, consistency, clarity and timeliness. The FAQs page is updated regularly based on the latest information from Ottawa Public Health. It details the latest information regarding the protocols and procedures in place to protect the health and safety of the Elmwood community. If you have a question not addressed below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest update: October 2, 2020
- Does the self-assessment need to be conducted every morning?
- What do I do if my child is presenting symptoms, even if they are mild?
- I have been tested. Now what?
- What direction will be taken if my daughter presents symptoms at school?
- What will happen if someone with whom my daughter has contact is diagnosed with COVID-19?
- What should we do if a member of our family has returned from travel outside of Canada?
- How will parents be notified if there has been a confirmed case of COVID-19 at Elmwood?
- How should I report my daughter's absence from school?
Have Another Question?
Please submit it using the form below and we will get an answer for you!