Campus Re-Opening Logistics Senior School
Orientation Events for Senior School
|September 2, 2020
SUCCESSFUL START WEBINAR: NEW MIDDLE SENIOR SCHOOL FAMILIES
New families of students from Grade 6-12 are invited to join for a virtual Welcome, Orientation Session and Q&A. Head of School, James Whitehouse, will be joined by Junior School Deputy Head Christine Blackadar and Director of Health, Safety and Wellness Francie Marchand.
|September 4, 2020
SUCCESSFUL START WEBINAR: NEW AND RETURNING MIDDLE AND SENIOR SCHOOL FAMILIES
New and returning families of the Middle and Senior School are invited to join a virtual Welcome and Q&A session with Head of School, James Whitehouse, Middle Senior School Deputy Head Meagan Enticknap and Director of Health, Safety and Wellness Francie Marchand.
|September 4, 2020
MS/SS AT-HOME LEARNING 2020 INFORMATION SESSION (Parents and Students)
All students and parents who have registered for At-Home Learning are invited to join this virtual information session hosted by Deputy Head Meagan Enticknap.
Frequently Asked Questions (for Senior School families)
- What should we do before we arrive at school?
- What do I do if my child is presenting symptoms, even if they are mild?
- What time should we arrive?
- What should my daughter wear?
- What should she bring?
- What will she do for lunch?
- What will be the schedule for the day?
- What time should I pick her up?
- What forms need to be completed?
- What will happen if my daughter displays symptoms of COVID-19 while at school?
- What will happen if someone with whom my daughter has contact is diagnosed with COVID-19?
- What should we do if a member of our family has returned from travel outside of Canada?
- How will parents be notified if there has been a confirmed case of COVID-19 at Elmwood?
- How will the school handle supply teachers?
- What is the best way for me to get my Elmwood-related health and safety questions answered?
Have Another Question?
Please submit it using the form below and we will get an answer for you!