Campus Re-Opening Logistics Junior School
Orientation Events for Junior School
|September 1, 2020
SUCCESSFUL START WEBINAR: NEW JUNIOR SCHOOL FAMILIES
New families of students from Pre-kindergarten to Grade 5 are invited to join for a virtual Welcome, Orientation Session and Q&A. Head of School, James Whitehouse, will be joined by Junior School Deputy Head Christine Blackadar and Director of Health, Safety and Wellness Francie Marchand.
|September 3, 2020
SUCCESSFUL START WEBINAR: NEW AND RETURNING JUNIOR SCHOOL FAMILIES
New and returning families of the Junior School are invited to join a virtual Welcome and Q&A session with Head of School, James Whitehouse, Junior School Deputy Head Christine Blackadar and Director of Health, Safety and Wellness Francie Marchand.
Frequently Asked Questions (for Junior School families)
- What should we do before we arrive at school?
- What do I do if my child is presenting symptoms, even if they are mild?
- What time should we arrive?
- What should my daughter wear?
- What should she bring?
- What will she do for snacks and lunch?
- What time should I pick her up?
- What forms need to be completed?
- What will happen if my daughter displays symptoms of COVID-19 while at school?
- What should we do if a member of our family has returned from travel outside of Canada?
- How will parents be notified if there has been a confirmed case of COVID-19 at Elmwood?
- How will the school handle supply teachers?
- What is the best way for me to get my Elmwood-related health and safety questions answered?
Have Another Question?
Please submit it using the form below and we will get an answer for you!